Saturday, January 3, 2009

Born to be wild!

I'm not quite sure what to do with this girl. She's absolutely fearless. She got a new 4-wheeler for Christmas and instead of riding it, she thinks it's a jungle gym. She started out sitting on it, then standing up and slowly letting go of the handle bars until she was standing on the seat with no hands, and then she rocks it back and forth. She conquered that pretty quick and that wasn't enough. Now, she stands on the front fenders and climbs over the handle bars, until she is standing up. All this and she hasn't even started riding the thing. I can only imagine what she'll be doing when she gets going on it. She'll probably master standing on the seat and steering. This kid needs a healthy dose of fear!!Standing on her seat. Climbing over the handle bars.

5 comments:

Amber Maye said...

you guys are going to have your hands full with her!! She cracks me up!! hey i am private (again.) so just log in now to my blog.

The Hone's said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute. How are you guys?

The Hone's said...

I was there on Labor day. Me and my dad were. I think we saw your parents. How are you guys doing? Looks like your doing good. I cant believe your little girl is that old either. Crazy how time flies.

Adrie said...

She is so cute and have fun with that when she starts making that thing go. Pretty scarey!

Amber Maye said...

I always hate the winter time it really seems like we never see each other even though we live across the street from each other!! I wish you were home like me during the day so we could hang out then, I get a little bored somedays! So I guess you and Steven need to come take us to get a drink in your new car sometime! Its really nice!! Well hope everythings going good for you!