Friday, May 22, 2009

Dane Cook!!!

Yesterday was Steven and mines 5 years anniversary. So, to celebrate we went to Dane Cook. We are huge fans of his. We started the night out by going to Red Robin. That was the first time we have ever left McClain to go to dinner. It was kind of nice. I forgot how to sit down and eat. Then, we headed up to the E-Center. We had such a blast!! He had a couple of opening acts. One was alright, the other guy was hilarious. I had cried all my make-up off before Dane Cook even came out. Then, when he did, it was AWESOME! He is so funny and he put on a killer show. I have never laughed so hard. We had a blast. If he ever comes back, we are for sure going! Thanks, Hon! I had a blast and I love you!! Not bad seats!
He was awesome!
The stage.
Not my best picture, but I had been laughing my butt off!




2 comments:

Adrie said...

5 years, that is so long, way to go! Dane Cook would have been amazing to go to, I have to admit I am jealous!

Lindy said...

Happy Anniversary! I love Dane Cook, he is hilarious. Sounds like you had a great night