Sunday, June 14, 2009

Camping at KOA!!

This weekend we went to the KOA in Richfield for "camping". I know techincally it's not camping, but it's my favorite trip of the year. We go down with some of Steven's family. We were hoping the weather would hold out for us, and it did for the most part. It rained for about 2 hours total, and while it rained we went bowling and out to Wingers. We played in the pool for a little bit on Saturday afternoon, but then it started to get a little chilly. McClain had a ball playing with her cousins Trayven and Layken. We had a good time and I can't wait to do it again next year!! McClain playing with Trayven's ball and mitt.
Cooking breakfast.
McClain floating in the pool. She wanted to do it by herself. She kept saying "please".
Our family in the pool.
McClain bowling. She had so much fun!!
They had a little ramp for the kids to push the ball down. I've never seen one, it was pretty cool.






3 comments:

Tiffani Warner said...

I love that place! We went with Jeff and Kami last summer. I wish we could go this year. Glad you guys had fun!

Lindy said...

My kids only use the ramp thing because they can't lift the bowling balls or get them going fast enough. I'm glad that the weather was good (it sure wasn't here).

Amber Maye said...

looks like so much fun! All it did here was RAIN!!! Mike and I should have been smart too and got out of this crap!