Sunday, August 2, 2009

10K and Fishing!!

This weekend I did my first 10K. My mom asked if I would do it with her about 2 months ago. It was the 10K at 10K in Fairview canyon. It was really fun and very rewarding. We only walked, and we were far from winning, but it was such a beautiful view up there and it felt good to complete it. Maybe one day I will run one. While we were walking, Steven and my dad took McClain fishing at Huntington Reservoir and wait for the race to end. They didn't catch anything, but I think we all had a pretty fun day! Mom and I before the race.
Mac with her fishing pole.
Mac and "Boppa." He's such a cute grandpa!
She loves to be part of the crowd!!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Congrats on doing the 10k and McClain looks sooooo cute with her fishing pole!

*WEST* said...

HI.. I am peeking in! Your little girl is darling and I LOVE her name! Have so much FUN in New York I am so jealous! And really if you need my bag you really can borrow it..
Oh and good job on your 10k!!