Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cutest baby...

It's been a fun week. Fiesta Days is next week and we entered McClain in the baby contest. She didn't win, but we didn't need a contest to tell us that she's the cutest baby we know!! Also, it was Goshen's celebration this weekend. I took McClain to my mom's to watch the parade and play games at the church.
At the parade with Grandma Susan and cousin Sophia

Ready for the baby contest


Daddy and McClain doing sparklers (Even though it's not the 24th yet)


Daddy and McClain at the park



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Mcclain is so cute. I can't believe none of our kids won. It must have been rigged. I guess we can always try in Salem. Did you see Mike and Amber have a blog? I guess you'll have to add them to your list. I hope you had a Happy Birthday. See you tomorrow.

Amber Maye said...

Hi Brianne, I am so happy you have a blog! I was wondering if you did. McClain looks so dang cute in all those pic's. When are we going to go up to the canyon again? we really need to. give us a call.

Amber Maye said...

I just wanted to say hi again.