Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Fun

Summer has been fun so far. We've kept busy going to the ballpark to play softball and camping. We took McClain to the Bees game and to Richfield camping. She loves the great outdoors! Here are some pics of what we've been up too... Mom, dad and McClain waiting for the fireworks




The Carters and The Robinsons around the campfire



Mom and McClain at the Bees game




McClain at the Sprinville parade







Dad, McClain and cousing Trayven camping









2 comments:

Meet The Robinson's said...

Sooo Cute! Good job Brianne. I see once again I have spelled McClain wrong on my blog. I will get it right someday. Good job on the Blog its darling.

Jessica said...

So cute. I'm glad you made a post. I'll keep watching for more.
I tagged you awhile ago on my older posts about the 3's so if you want to do it, all you have to do is answer the questions on the tags.