Saturday, September 27, 2008

Harvest Moon Hurrah!

This year we went to the Harvest Moon Hurrah with some friends. There were lots of things that the girls couldn't do still, but what we did do was fun. We sat in line for 40 min. for the pony rides and McClain would ride, but Taylee didn't have so much luck (she hated the pony!). Then we went on the wagon ride and that was fun. They had music on the ride and McClain was just jamming out. We had fun though. I love this time of year!!
McClain watching the road on the hayride.
Steven, McClain and I on the hayride. McClain on the pony ride.McClain loved riding the pony. Maybe we'll have to get her one...

6 comments:

Lindy said...

I think that you should totally get her a pony...Just kidding..Maybe! Such cute pics. I love your new post.

Amber Maye said...

I love that she loved the pony ride!! those are cute pictures! i'll haved to tell you about disneyland it was a lot of fun! you and steven need to take McClain there next year, you and her would love it!!! thanks for keeping an eye on our house...:)

Lindy said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog and I totally agree. We should definitely meet. I would love to meet you and McClain and catch-up with Steve. Here is my e-mail if you are serious about meeting.

lindyhurst@yahoo.com

Amber Maye said...

so I had to tell you, I took nash to story time today at the sf library and across the room from us was McClain... I wanted to go and give her a hug, but the lady, I'm sure it was her babysitter, walked out of the room with her before i could see her, i was sad... she looked soo cute! I just love that girl of yours!!

SRP said...

Brianne, I love visiting your site to see my kids and my sweet little Mac anytime I want. Keep doing such a wonderful job. I love all three of you very much. Grammy P

Miss Brandy said...

You've been tagged! See my blog