Monday, October 13, 2008

Thriller!!

This weekend we went to Thriller. For those of you who have never seen it... I highly recommend it! We've gone almost every year for the past 8 years. They had a performance in Provo this year, so we decided to see what it was like down here. It was still fun, but we all agreed it doesn't have the "magic" that it has when you see it at Kingsbury Hall. We ate lunch at Applebee's first and then went to Thriller. It was a fun Girls Day Out. Thanks, Mom!!! Can't wait until next year! Becca, Jalyce and my Mom
Me, Becca and my Mom


2 comments:

Amber Maye said...

that looks like fun! i think i would love it! i can't beleive i've never been!!

Lindy said...

Hey Brianne,
Looks like you had alot of fun! And TAG your it, check my blog for more info.

I love seeing all the pics of McClain