Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Fun!!

This weekend was so fun! We've had quite a time. On Friday night, we went to our friends Halloween party. McClain loved running around with everyone their, especially the kids. Then, Saturday afternoon, we took McClain to Trick or Treat on Main Street. Saturday night we had a birthday party at Aunt Leslie's house. We had yummy homemade soup and ice cream sundaes. We finished the night with a little rock band. I love that game. On Sunday night, we went to Grandma Kathy's and had our traditional pumpkin carving night. I love Halloween! I can't wait until next weekend, to take McClain trick or treating!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Hey Brianne,
Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blogger award.

See my blog for details!

P.S. I love McClain's costume! She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brianne, Its jennica I came across your blog through ambers it was good seeing you , your family is so cute your little girl is adorable, keep n touch
kurtjennicaandboys.blogspot.com