Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!!

Halloween was fun this year with McClain! She didn't really understand what was going on, but she had no problem with everyone giving her candy!! My mom and dad came over and saw her in her costume. Then, we took her around our neighborhood. After that we went to Grandma Kathy's and then to Grandma Myrl's. Grandma Myrl had sloppy joe's ready for dinner. Then we walked around her block to trick or treat. We did a really good job of not giving McClain too much candy. She didn't get wound up at all. We had fun, and we can't wait until next year when she may actually be able to say "Trick or Treat!"Our little bumblebee!
McClain is waiting for her friend Nash to get to the door.
McClain and her cousin Trayven.
McClain and her cousins, Ryder and Rhielyn.
Trick or treating!

Don't take my candy!!

4 comments:

Lindy said...

McClain looks adorable in her costume! I love that it was sooo nice last night and it wasn't cold!

Adrie said...

Your daughter is so cute! I saw you on Amber's blog at her Halloween party, that was kind of fun! Anyways it would be fun to keep in touch with you if you want. My blog is private is e-mail me you e-mail address and I will add you. adrie_mattinson@yahoo.com
Adrie

Lindy said...

Hi Brianne,
I have made my blog private after the thing on KSL about people taking and posting your pics on their websites. Crazy! Send me an email at lindyhurst@yahoo.com to get permission.

Andrea said...

Hi Brianne,
Saw your comment on Tommy's blog and wanted to see if it was the Brianne from Goshen and sure enough it was!! How are you? We have a blog as well, www.steelefamilynews.blogspot.com
I will be going private so put a comment on my blog with your email so I can send you an invite! Your little bumble bee is too precious!!